Richlite is a material made from a paper composite that makes a fantastic fingerboard material on stringed instruments as a sustainable replacement for Ebony.
Comes in Black Diamond (Ebony Replacement) or Chocolate Glacier (Dark Brown)
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- No Shrinking fretboard
- No sharp frets
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony look and feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
- Guitar Blank is 2.75" wide by 20" long 5/16" thick
- Bass Blank is 4" wide by 30" long 5/16" thick
This is a fingerboard blank only, neck not included.
Here is a Video about common Questions